Here’s a Greek-inspired recipe that is just 207 calories per serving, featuring artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes, and crumbled feta cheese!
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano, divided use
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, divided use
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 8 (4-oz. each) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 5 oz.)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped, reconstituted in hot water for 10 minutes, drained
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Combine yogurt, garlic, 2 Tbsp. oregano, 1 Tbsp. parsley, lemon juice, and pepper in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
- Place chicken in a glass dish. Top with yogurt mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator, covered, turning once, for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Preheat grill or broiler on high.
- Combine cheese, tomato, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, remaining 1 Tbsp. oregano, and 1 remaining Tbsp.parsley in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Grill or broil chicken for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle. Set aside.
- Heat oven 350° F.
- Place chicken on a baking pan lightly coated with spray. Top each piece with 1 rounded Tbsp. of cheese mixture. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the cheese is lightly browned.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 84 mg
Sodium: 662 mg
Carbs: 8 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 28 g