Who says Shakeology always has to be served as a drink? Try this recipe for a tasty and healthier parfait to satisfy your taste buds, mind and body at breakfast time… or even at dessert-time too!
Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, divided use
- 4 tsp. Chocolate Shakeology
- 4 tsp. Vanilla Shakeology
- 3 medium strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 medium banana, chopped
- 1 tsp. sliced raw almonds
- Combine 1/4 cup yogurt and Chocolate Shakeology in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup yogurt and Vanilla Shakeology in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Layer half chocolate yogurt mixture, vanilla yogurt mixture, strawberries, and banana in a medium dessert cup; repeat. Chill for 10 minutes; top with almonds and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
P90X/P90X2 Nutritional Information:
Body Beast Nutritional Information:
Here’s a healthy twist to a popular cocktail drink. This nutrient-filled piña colada makes a refreshing drink during the summertime. If you’re having a ladies night, maybe adding in a little rum won’t hurt… right?
1 serving of Vanilla Shakeology
½ cup water
½ cup 100% pineapple juice
½ tsp pure coconut extract
lots of ice
Pour it all into a blender and turn that baby on! Then pour it into your favorite cocktail drinking glass and enjoy!
Getting Fit Tip:
Use fresh coconuts and fresh pineapples instead of the juice & extract!
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 212 mg
Carbohydrate: 30 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 20 g
Protein: 16 g
I love mojitos, basil, mint, AND Tropical Shakeology! What a perfect combination.
1 C water
1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
2 tbsp fresh lime or lemon
2 tbsp fresh chopped basil or mint
1 cup ice
Mix all the ingredients listed above with a blender and enjoy! This is best served under the nice, hot sun… at the beach!
If you don’t have Shakeology yet, you can get it here:
Love coconuts? Here’s a tasty Shakeology recipe to try:
1 cup of skim milk
1 tsp of coconut extract
1 serving of Tropical Vegan Shakeology
1/2 cup of ice
Mix the ingredients in a blender until you have the desired consistency. Pour it into a fancy glass and garnish with a strawberry and shaved coconut flakes.
Getting Fit Tip:
Rather than using skim milk, use coconut milk. It’ll add more coconut flavor to the drink and has less calories! Also, rather than using coconut extract, blend in real coconuts! 🙂
Where Do I Get Shakeology?
If you don’t have Shakeology yet, you can get it here: Shakeology Website.